Austin Hawk is one of the fastest-growing estates and letting agents in this area and we pride ourselves on our professional approach and personal service to all of our clients, so whether you are selling your property or a landlord looking for a tenant you will always receive a fresh, reliable and efficient service from us.
Our lettings department offers a bespoke service for both landlord and tenant, operating throughout the Andover and surrounding villages. We can adapt our service to meet individual requirements and needs. Through our extensive knowledge and expertise, we can guide you through the lettings process whether you are a tenant or landlord.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top-class personal service delivered by highly motivated and trained staff. A sign of this success is the fact that a large proportion of our business is from referrals, satisfied Clients who have recommended us to friends and family.
So, if you want professional help and advice on renting please contact us on the above number.
Levels of Landlord Services
|Check-In & Checkout||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Rent Collection By Agent||x||✓||✓||✓|
|Rent Guarantee Policy||x||x||x||✓|
|Rent Collection Guarantee||x||x||x||✓|
|Set Up Fee||£600*||£400*||£400*||£400*|
|Monthly Service Fee||N/A||4%||7.5%||10%|
*All prices are exclusive of VAT @ 20%
*Additional costs for referencing, checkout’s and inventories are applicable on all levels apart from Ultimate.
- Referencing fee – £50 plus vat (£60.00)
- Checkout fee – £100 plus vat (£120.00)
- Inventory – (dependant on property size £95.00 – £300.00)
- Tenancy Renewal fee – £60 plus vat (£72.00)
If you choose us to rent with us, the following are some of the benefits we offer that most of our competitors don’t;
- No commission or mark-ups on maintenance/repair work undertaken.
- We provide a neutral 3rd party inventory clerk who is a member of the ‘Association of Independent Inventory Clerks’ (AIIC) to conduct all check-outs at the end of a tenancy (additional charge depending on property size) – the benefits of which are a professional checkout report complete with photographs and detail should there be any deposit disputes.